divendres, 30 de novembre del 2018

The Flight


The Flight:

Everything started on a Saturday, more exactly on September 13. We were my friend and 
I on a flight to Irland when, suddenly, a strong tremor tilted the plane, causing me to lose consciousness for a few seconds, on regaining consciousness I quickly put on the mask and then try to put the mask on Alex, in a unsuccessful attempt, press the button so that the mask is shut down automatically to be able to put the mask on more easily, moments later look at the window, we were descending at great speeds, at that moment I thought it was the end: The alarm sounded Joan is time to wake up, a voice said to me at the entrance of my room, I turned to identify the voice, when I realized who it was I fell in tears.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada